Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back in Beijing

Well, we left for Beijing with our friends with us,which we were really happy about. Had a few issues at the airport in Hohhot with our boarding passes being mixed up. It worked itself out in the end.

Madisyn was great with the take off, but started freaking out about halfway through the flight. I am going to get the doctor to check her ears on Monday when we see the international doctor. She was shaking and screaming -- to the point that she literally hopped out of my arms and into Jason's. This is the first time he held Madisyn. He sat on the plane and rocked and sang her to sleep. I know that made his day! I am worried about the 13 hour plane ride home..

Now that we are back in Beijing, she is doing well. Today we went to the temple of heaven and then to the silk factory. Wow, did I ever spend money there! She now has a silk bed set, spoiled girlie. It was amazing, because they showed us how the silk worms do it and the process in making the comforters.

In the afternoon,we finally got to met the families and their babies. They are all so adorable. Then, in the afternoon, we had more paperwork to get done. I am so tired of paperwork!!!! We went for dinner and now we are back at the hotel and little miss diva is sleeping.

Oh, oh, oh! She had her first subway ride today too! I was really expecting her to freak out, but nothing. She is very nosey to see what and who is around her.

Love from Beijing

2 comments:

Libby said...

Dear Madisyn,

That's your family. Did you hear the song Mum heard on the bus? I will see you Friday. Me and mum (Auntie Alisa for cousins) and my daddy (named Uncle Ivan for cousins). You and your family are coming back Thursday.

Love, Libby

p.s. From Mum: I think this means Libby wants Madisyn to be her cousin. :)

Angela said...

Hope you have a safe trip home! I am just so excited!!! Take care x3!!! We will be waiting with bells on for the 19th!