2 days......wowzers. This really crept up on us but of course being the OCD that I am, I am ready to go. I am so excited. Just wish that my mom was here to see us off. I really miss having her around. Love you mom.
Congrats on your new little one. We were there in December...I envy the weather you will enjoy during your stay. I completely understand though that you are missing your mom. For me it was missing my sister. I still can't get over the fact that she is gone and can't spend time with her nephew. Especially since she was so looking forward to us bringing home a child. Have a great trip...I look forward to following your journey. Jolene Belchak www.youbelong.net/thebelchaks
1 comment:
Congrats on your new little one. We were there in December...I envy the weather you will enjoy during your stay. I completely understand though that you are missing your mom. For me it was missing my sister. I still can't get over the fact that she is gone and can't spend time with her nephew. Especially since she was so looking forward to us bringing home a child.
Have a great trip...I look forward to following your journey.
Jolene Belchak
www.youbelong.net/thebelchaks
Post a Comment