I am very excited to write this post.
Just after we found Madisyn on the other mom's photos, I was curious to see if I could find more. I went to the yahoo group once again and posted this message
"Just wondering if anyone is going to Hohhot soon and planning on visiting the SWI? Wondering if you could take a few pics of our little girl?"
To my surprise I got a email back with a few hours from a lady who was already in Hohhot. She said she was visiting the SWI on thursday. She asked for Madisyn's info(name, SN and how she might be able to recongize her.) I emailed her the information and kind of forgot about it.
So today, I went again to the yahoo and to my surprise there were 9 more pictures of our beautiful little girl.
I really started to shed the tears and I am getting to the point where waiting is getting the better end of me. I want to thank Helen and God Bless you!
1 comment:
When I read this post I'm the one with tears in my eyes. I'm so happy that I was able to get you those pictures! I know how hard is it to wait and what a blessing new pictures can be. But now I'm waiting for pictures of her in your arms!! I can't belive that you probably are sleeping next to your doughter right now!
/Helen
Post a Comment