So today was a little nerve wrecking for me. We don't even have Madisyn home yet and I am worrying about how she is going to respond to this surgery. I had myself all worked up to the point where I thought I was going to be physcially ill. Jason told me that she is strong and has figured out all this stuff on her own and she will have a family here to help, support and love her unconditionally.
Sue Eastwood was very calm , collective and informative. She had a diary of kids with before and after pictures of their clefts. WOW!!! It's amazing what they can do. She gave us information and answered every question I had. Jason seems so calm and is going to be our support beam. I am so thankful for a wonderful loving husband and he is already a super babba.I am turly blessed.
Please contuine to pray for us as we wait for TA and gather our final paperwork for travel. I am so worried about the trip and all the stuff that goes with it. Seeing her picture everyday is making my life worthwhile.
1 comment:
I know it is hard, but try not to worry about the surgery yet. Concentrate on bonding as a family -- worry closer to the date. :) Once it is all over, it isn't as bad as you would think -- kids bounce back sooooooooo quickly!
The trip was amazing -- just be prepared and you will have a blast -- a trip of a lifetime!
Post a Comment