Sunday, December 19, 2010

Getting close to Christmas!!!

As time is creeping a little closer to Christmas, my heart is a little sad. Now knowing who and what my daughter looks like and she is not here with us , makes us a little sad. I wonder if they celebrate Christmas where she is living right now? Not having mom here is another reason that I can't enjoy the holidays, I wish she had never moved away from us. She'll never know how much that hurts. Being a mom now, is killing me to be apart from her. I can imagine how my mom feels right now.
     Something that has made a a little happier is that Jason's dad and Eleanor saw their granddaughter for the first time on friday. Knowing that we can be in the same room and be a family does put a smile on my face. We love you dad and Eleanor.
     I have all my christmas shopping done and wrapped. Jason is getting harder and harder to buy for. He has everything and golf balls just dosen't cut it for me. The tree has been up for a while and I am almost done all the baking I am going to do. This is the last Christmas as a family of 2 and can't wait to be a family of 3.

To everyone to reads this post, We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. The new year will bring us great joy.

No comments: